MN Low Blows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Minnesota's Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts communities.
www.mnlowblows.blogspot.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BisManFightClub
BisManFightClub

Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help. Empty
PostSubject: Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help.   Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Sad Missouri River Golden Gloves teaches boxing and helps fighters in our area get to and participate in amateur and professional boxing matches, there are also some MMA fighters that train there. They only charge $20 a month to practice up to 5 nights a week, and is open to all ages. MRGG needs to put a new floor on its ring. The manager of MRGG has found out this will cost about $1,000 Surprised If any body would like to make any donations to help them get a new floor for the sparring ring, or knows of any businesses willing to help out, donations are tax deductible as MRGG is a non-profit organization. Anyone who donates will be allowed to hang banners in the MRGG gym, and at events they host, as well as being thanked publicly at events. If you can help either contact me via PM or Dave Burtts at 701-527-5657.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bismanfightclub.com
MNLB
That One!
MNLB

PostSubject: Re: Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help.   Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Good stuff. If I wasn't putting money away to buy wrestling mats for my basement, I'd throw a couple bucks into the pot. Any progress made since you posted?
Back to top Go down
http://mnlowblows.blogspot.com
BisManFightClub
BisManFightClub

PostSubject: Re: Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help.   Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm

I've had a few people say they can throw in $25 here and there, but Dave says he hasn't got any checks, so hopefully some will start coming. I found a place on line where we can get the floorin cheaper and I am going to get some for myself to make an area in the garage to goof around on and we will get a bit of a discount there too but even at that with shipping and what not, it will still cost around $800.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bismanfightclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help.   Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missouri River Golden Gloves needs help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MN Low Blows :: Forum Categories :: MNLB Off Topic Forum-
Jump to: